Exor Supplier Benefits
exor has teamed up with specialists, both inside and outside our business, to provide a new and enhanced benefits package when you become a paid up member of any of the exor schemes.
The range of benefits improves after you are accredited:
extra benefits after accreditation
- Join our web based database - On accreditation you will be added to our web based database as an exor accredited company.
- exor logo and vehicle stickers - The accreditation logo can be used to promote your company. Accredited members will also be provided with exor accredited vehicle stickers.
- exor certificate - exor members receive an exor certificate once accredited.
When you are members going through the accreditation process
- Advice and free audit on your insurance - Giles Insurance Brokers provide help and advice on purchasing insurance that's right for you at the right price.
- Free health and safety helpline - The health and safety helpline is there to provide practical advice and guidance on any health, safety or environmental issue, 24 hours a day.
- Employment and commercial law advice line - Free legal advice on any employment issues, from dismissal to discrimination, contracts to confidentiality agreements from Abbey Legal Protection.
- Members e-Newsletter - Exor biannual e-newsletter containing tips and advice on health and safety and environmental issues, plus exclusive offers and competitions.
- Employment bulletin - Abbey Legal provides a monthly news bulletin containing a cross section of industry sound bites, research and gossip.
- Landline and mobile savings - VANILLAcomms provide fantastic savings on monthly landline and mobile bills and they also offer great rates on National, Local and Mobiles.
Want to find out more about the schemes?